1. I’m home and I feel super motivated, although it’s too early to tell what this motivation will entail! We’ll see!
2. I saw Gatsby this weekend, ended up loving it, Leo played an incredibly endearing Gatsby, A- rating from me
3. I want more fashion in my life
4. I want more music in my life
5. Kissing Ryan has become a religious experience, like somehow we just decided to get really really good at it, amen.
My blog is boring now cuz I’m happy and in love and blogs are so much more interesting when there’s stuff to complain about, am i right or am i right?
I’m sitting in Ryan’s basement doing some homework and listening to the Joanna Newsom vinyl that I bought him over winter break, and waiting for him to get home from school and I am so exceptionally content right now. I guess it’s weird to rate our visits but I feel like this one is the best one yet. Prom was wonderful and the rest of the weekend followed suit and I’m so relaxed because school is almost over and I don’t have to wonder when the next time I’ll see him is because it’s almost summer and I’ll get to see him lots! He’s just such a perfect person for me, I couldn’t really ask for more.